http://ift.tt/1UrSlnp
Assembly bill 684 basically allows Optometry to absorb and regulate Opticianry in our state rather than keeping the Medical Board in control as it is now. And while it would now allow a landlord tennant relationship to exist between these two O's it again is heavily regulated in the Optometrists favor.
I do not want to see my career absorbed as part of Optometry. And I wish more Californian Opticians actually cared what was happening.
The end of Independant Opticianry in California
Assembly bill 684 basically allows Optometry to absorb and regulate Opticianry in our state rather than keeping the Medical Board in control as it is now. And while it would now allow a landlord tennant relationship to exist between these two O's it again is heavily regulated in the Optometrists favor.
I do not want to see my career absorbed as part of Optometry. And I wish more Californian Opticians actually cared what was happening.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire