I recently moved into a new office and purchased new displays so I am selling my old ones that are in perfect condition. There are 4 freestanding displays that I had customized to hold 90 frames each. I also have 37 Fusion Panel 15 non locking white wall slats that display 15 frames each. Here is a link to the Fusion 15 panels: http://ift.tt/20gBEOE Also included is a nice dispensing table with a drawer in the center.
Here is the link to my old office and you can do a virtual "walk through" and see all of the displays and the dispensing table that is in corner: http://ift.tt/20gBEOG
If that link doesn't work, here is a link to my facebook page and then click on the picture to do the virtual tour: http://ift.tt/20gBEOI
I am asking $5000 for all of it which is a steal! I am located in Maumelle, AR and it must be picked up.
Please email me at dlongod@yahoo.com if interested or have questions.
Frame Displays For Sale $5000
Here is the link to my old office and you can do a virtual "walk through" and see all of the displays and the dispensing table that is in corner: http://ift.tt/20gBEOG
If that link doesn't work, here is a link to my facebook page and then click on the picture to do the virtual tour: http://ift.tt/20gBEOI
I am asking $5000 for all of it which is a steal! I am located in Maumelle, AR and it must be picked up.
Please email me at dlongod@yahoo.com if interested or have questions.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire