In short, I'm trying to find a pair of temples (only) for a RayBan Aviator.
Ideally, I need them in either matte silver or gunmetal.
I also need at least a 145 to 150 mm length - this is the really critical part.
It seems all I can find on the RB/Lux site is 135's. I've been looking for three days now, and all they seem to show in stock is the shorter. Does anyone out there in OB land happen to have an old pair they are dying to part with? :)
TIA!
Random RayBan Aviator temple question
Ideally, I need them in either matte silver or gunmetal.
I also need at least a 145 to 150 mm length - this is the really critical part.
It seems all I can find on the RB/Lux site is 135's. I've been looking for three days now, and all they seem to show in stock is the shorter. Does anyone out there in OB land happen to have an old pair they are dying to part with? :)
TIA!
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire